Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wire Management > Dymo RH15605KIT
The RHINO 3000 is one of the highest caliber labeling tools. Affordable, portable and easy to use, it includes a load of time-saving features including user-friendly hot keys for common applications like wire wrapping, flagging and fixed length labels. This kit option features all you need to get up and running quickly; including labels (2 packages), batteries (6 AA) and an AC power adapter plus a case to protect your printer in an industrial or rugged environment.
- Hot keys make it simple to format labels for wire/cable wraps (vertical and horizontal), flagging, fixed length, vertical labels and distribution panels.
- Text Hot Keys help label frequently-used locations and equipment: Location, Audio/Video, Voice/Data and Security equipment.
Your installations are all high-end: security, low-voltage networking, home theater and automation, professional audio/video. That’s why your reputation deserves the highest caliber labeling tool one that won’t slow you down. See why RHINO 3000 is an installers dream. Affordable, portable and easy to use, it includes a load of time-saving features including user-friendly hot keys for common applications like wire wrapping, flagging and fixed length labels. Plus, you’ll save even more typing time with over 150 pre-programmed audio/video, voice/data and security components as well as room locations in home and office.
With its intuitive, simple interface, RHINO 3000 will save you time every time you reach for it. And with its advanced thermal-transfer printing, your labels wont be compromised by moisture, heat, smearing, solvents or chemicals. Each RHINO 3000 is housed in an impact-resistant rubber bumper to survive a fall from your ladder or belt. And we made it bright orange, so it wont get lost in your truck.
RHINO labels just won’t let go of curved, textured, and highly textured surfaces even in heavy-duty environments. Use flexible nylon or heat shrink tubes for wire and cable marking, flexible nylon for textured surfaces, permanent polyester for flat and smooth surfaces and metallized permanent polyester for asset tagging and other general needs. Also available in vinyl and non-adhesive tag inserts. All are easy to peel, with a split-back design. Select from five materials in three label widths: 1/4" (6 mm), 3/8" (9 mm), and 1/2" (12 mm).
- Large library of symbols for common audio/video, home entertainment, voice/data and other uses
- Serial key for automatic printing of incremental text and numerical information
- Flag key prints two-sided labels for cables and wires with a single touch
- Fixed length key automatically centers and prints to your specs
- Last-label memory eliminates re-keying
- Prints up to two lines in four font sizes - horizontally and vertically
- Prints italics, underline and boxed text
- Large, backlit 13-character display
- Impact-resistant rubber bumper protects against damage from drops and falls
- RHINO 3000
- RHINO 3000 Printer with impact-resistant rubber bumper
- One 1/2 white flexible nylon label cassette
- Limited One-Year Warranty
- Uses 6 AA batteries (not included)
- or optional AC adapter (Part #15519)
- Printer Weight: 0.8 lbs (363 grams)
- Printer Dimensions: 4.5W x 2.1D x 7.5H
- (114mm x 53mm x 190mm)
- Weight: 3.6 lbs (1,633 grams)
- Dimensions: 13.4L x 12W x 9.8H
- (340mm x 305mm x 249mm)
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Dymo RH18189 Rhino 3000 Electronic Label Printer Kit (RH15605KIT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!