Home > Installation Tools > Wire Management > Dymo RH1734519
The new RHINO 6000 is an ideal labeling tool for datacomm, professional Audio/Video, security and electrical systems, as well as all types of labeling throughout commercial buildings, factories, warehouses, and even homes.
- Exclusive ot Keys” eliminate guesswork, complicated menus and offer fast and easy formatting of commonly used label types including wire wraps, flags, patch panel labels, vertical labels and more.
- Over 250 easy-to-find, pre-programmed industry terms and symbols for saving time and standardizing labeling jobs.
The RHINO 6000 Label Printer is the first printer in the RHINO product family to
offer PC connectivity. The installer can either create labels before reaching
the worksite by downloading files from any Windows-based software program or
they can create or edit labels while when they reach the worksite.
The RHINO 6000 also has a library of over 250 easy-to-find industry terms and
symbols; and also the ability to save over 1,000 of custom labels, which helps
the installer save typing time. A quick-charge lithium-ion rechargeable battery,
power-assisted label cutter, integrated impact bumper that protects against
falls while allowing easy access to the label cartridge – we’ve just begun to
scratch the surface of what the new RHINO 6000 can do.
• Prints six different bar codes
• Stores 1000+ custom labels, including
industry terms, graphics, logos and symbols, for on-demand printing at
• Intuitive graphical interface lets you
create, edit and preview multiple labels on our largest backlit LCD
• One-touch powered cutter and cassette
ejection system for effortless labels.
• Package includes RHINO 6000, 1" black on
white Flexible Nylon tape, a Li-on rechargeable battery pack and AC
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Dymo Rhino 6000 Electronic Label Printer (Rhino 6000) (RH1734519)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!