Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Headend Cabinets > Vericom RNCV2-68421
Our network cabinets support standard 19-inch EIA equipment, feature lockable mesh doors and are available in several size options. Our cabinets are fully welded and built with powder-coated rolled steel in a sleek black finish.
These enhanced ventilation server cabinets have a depth of 31.50 inches (800 mm) and a width of 23.625 inches (600 mm).
42U - 79.75 inches (2,025 mm)
47U - 88.50 inches (2,248 mm)
- Includes a lockable clear plexiglass front door and a lockable solid steel rear door
- Construction: Heavy gauge cold rolled steel with powder coated finish
- Static loading Capacity: 2,867 lbs.
- Fan capacity: 280 CFM total
- Compliance: ANSI/EIA RS-310D, IEC60297-2, DIN41194; Part 1, DIN41494; Part 7
- Standard EIA-310-D hole spacing
- Fully assembled in less than 30 minutes
- Pre-installed recessed casters
- Adjustable sliding cable entries on the top and bottom panels
- Adjustable vertical cable management channel
- Removable and lockable half-height side panels
- Four fan unit provides optimum ventilation
- Reversible right or left front and rear doors
- Heavy duty 19” mounting rails with 10-32 threaded holes and RU markings
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Vericom Enhanced Ventilation 800mm Network Cabinet (RNCV268421)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!