Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Radwin RW-2050-0100
RW-2050-0100 is a carrier-class radio supporting the 5.x GHz bands and complying with FCC, IC (Canada), MII (China) and WPC (India) regulations (factory default: 5.8 GHz FCC). The multi-band radio is part of the RADWIN 2000 C-Series that delivers highest capacity and extended range for carriers backhaul needs.
- 100 Mbps Ethernet net throughput and up to 16 E1s/T1s
- Native TDM transport
- Long range - up to 120 km/75 miles
- Adaptive asymmetric throughput - dynamic allocation between uplink and downlink
- Single radio supporting multiple bands (5.x GHz)
- Advanced MIMO, OFDM and Diversity technologies
- Robust and reliable to operate in tough conditions, extreme temperatures and non line-of-sight scenarios
- Ease of operation and maintenance
Packing native TDM and Ethernet over a single wireless link, the RADWIN 2000 C-Series provides 200 Mbps net aggregate throughput (up to 16 E1/T1 plus Ethernet) at a range of up to 120 km/75 miles.
RADWIN RW-2050-0100 comes with an integrated antenna.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Radwin RW-2050-0100 RW2000 ODU C-Series 5.x FCC 200M Integra (RW-2050-0100)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!