Solid Signal > Home Theater Equipment > LCD and Plasma TV Mounts > PeerLess SAL770
The PeerLess SAL770 articulating mount gives you the ultimate display positioning, Hook-and-Hang easy installation, for larger displays. The articulating arm allows you to extend the display up 21.43" (544 mm) from the wall, and can retract to 2.93" (74 mm) from the wall. One-Touch tilt of ±15°, ±5° roll for post-installation leveling and ±90° pivoting means the display will be perfectly positioned for the optimum viewing angle.
- VESA 75, 100, 200 x 100, 200 x 200, 300 x 200, 300 x 300, 400 x 300 and 400 x 400 compatible
- Quick and easy, Hook-and-Hang, 1-person installation
- Mounts to wood studs, concrete, cinder block or metal studs (metal stud accessory required)
- Integrated cable management provides clean, professional installation finish
- Fits 46" - 70" TVs
- Holds up to 105lbs
- Extends display 21.43" from wall
- Retracts to hold display 2.93" from wall
- Tilts ±15°, ±90° pivot
- Easy leveling ±5° after display installation
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PeerLess- SAL770 SmartMount LT 46"-70" Articulating Wall Mount (SAL770)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!