Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution
The SB-2810 is an S-video or Composite Video and Stereo Audio Amplifier (booster) used to drive signals over a long distance. This product provides signal amplifier from +0db to +6db via an adjustable control. This is useful for distributing signals from any video source, included higher resolution video source to a display monitor. You can use the S-Video AND Composite Video simultaneously.
- Adjustable gain control separate for both S-Video, Composite Video, and Audio also.
- Surface mount taps provided.
Video signals can be distributed up to more than 300~1000 ft away. Perfect for Classrooms, Training, Conference Halls, Retail outlets. It works great at high resolutions.
- Input: S-Video (Y/C) or Composite Video at 1 Vpp/75 ohm and Stereo Audio (AR/AL) signals
- Output: S-Video (Y/C) or Composite Video at 1 Vpp/75 ohm and Stereo Audio (AR/AL) signals
- Video Bandwidth: 440MHz, G=+2, 320Mhz, G=+10
- Setting time: 10ns to 0.1%, 2V Step, G =+2
- Low Distortion (SFDR) Third Order lntercept(3IP): -66 dBc @ 20MHz, Second Harmonic -75 dBc @ 20MHz, Third Harmonic
26dBm @ 70MHz, G=+10
- Gain Flatness: 0.1dB to 75 Mhz
- Differential Gain Error: 0.01%, Rl=150%
- Differential Phase Error: 0.01%, Rl=150%
- Size(L,W,H): 4.09 in x2.83 in x1.00 in (104mm x 72mm x 25mm)
- Power Consumed: 100mA Maximum
Power Source: DC 12 Volts, @500mA.
- SB-2810 DA-Booster
- Users Guide
- AC/DC Adapter: 12VDC, 500mA
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for ShinyBow 1in-1out S-Video/Video RCA/Stereo Audio Booster (SB-2810)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!