Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > ShinyBow USA SB-3702RCA
The SB-3702RCA is a 1 in to 9 out of Composite Video Distribution Amplifier. They are one of the most innovative Composite Video distribution product. They are used to distribute video signals to multiple destinations, These products provide multiple 4 outputs that are identical to the source signal. There are useful for distributing signals from VCRs, Camcorders, Video Game Consoles, DVDs, Satellite Receivers, CATV Set Top Boxes, etc.
- INPUT: 1x Composite Video (RCA)
- OUTPUT: 9x Composite Video (RCA)
- Video Bandwidth >110 Mhz
- Surface mount tabs provided.
- Type of Amplifier: 1:9 Composite Video Distribution Amplifier
- Model number: SB-3702RCA
- Input - Video x 1: Composite Video 75 0hms,1Vpp
- Output-Video x 9: Composite Video 75 Ohms, 1Vpp
- Video Bandwidth: 110MHz (-3dB)G=+1
- Slew Rate: 1000 V/as
- Gain Flatness: 0.1 dB to 20MHz, RL=150%
- Differential gain Error: 0.03% , (RL=1k%)
- Differential Phase Error: 0.03%,(RL=1k%)
- In/Out Terminal: SB-3702RCA-RCA connectors.
- Enclosure type: Metal case wall mount type
- Power Consumed: 50mA Maximum
- Power Source: DC 12 Volts, @300mA
- Size(L,W,H): 4.33 in x 3.14 in x1 in (110x80x25mm)
- SB-3702RCA Distribution Amplifier
- Users Guide
- AC/DC Adapter: 12VDC, 500mA
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for ShinyBow 1x9 Composite Video Digital Distribution Amplifier (SB-3702RCA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!