Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution
SB-3706BNC is a compact composite video/BNC distribution amplifier which supports 1 input and 8 outputs. Ideal for distributing video signals from Security Cameras, DVD, video game console, satellite receiver, Cable/Satellite Box, etc. to up to 8 screens. Shinybow composite splitter is designed to support high resolution video for up to 200ft output cable runs.
- 1 Input Composite Video (BNC)
- 8 Outputs Composite Video (BNC)
- Video Bandwidth > 20 Mhz
- Video Distortion < 1.2db
- Power input DC12V,@300~500mA
- Type of Amplifier: 1:8 Composite Video Distribution Amplifier
Video x 1: Video x 1: Composite Video 75 0hms,1Vpp
Video x 8: Composite Video 75 0hms,1Vpp
- Video Bandwidth: 110MHz (-3dB)G = + 1
- Audio Frequency Respond: 20Hz~20KHz, + 0.05db.
- Settling time: 50 ns To 0.1%
- Low power: 4.4 mA / Amplifier
- Low distortion: -80 dBk total harmonic @ 1 Mhz, (Rl= 100Ž½)
- Slew Rate: 1000 V/as
- Gain Flatness: 0.1 dB to 20MHz, RL=150%
- Differential gain Error: 0.03%,(RL=1k%)
- Differential Phase Error: 0.03%, (Rl= 1k%)
- In/Out Terminal: SB-3706-RCA, SB-3706BNC-BNC connectors.
- Enclosure type: Metal case
- Power Consumed: 200mA Maximum
- Power Source: DC 12 Volts,@300mA
- Size(L,W,H): 6.93 in x 3.14 in x1 in (176x80x25mm)
- 1x8 BNC Amp composite distribution amplifier
- 12V External Power Supply, 300mA
- Instruction manual
- Optional Mounting Bracket:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for ShinyBow 1x8 Video (BNC) Distribution Amplifier (SB-3706BNC)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!