Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution
The 1x4 Component Video/Analog Audio Distribution Amplifier is designed to work as a splitter for component video/analog audio applications. Primarily made to split a Component Video and audio signal from one source to four devices with compatible inputs.
- Sends Audio and Video to multiple displays at the same time
- Allows connection of 4 displays
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p video resolutions
- Installs in seconds
A built in amplifier will boost the signal to the needed level, to prevent signal loss and picture degradation. A maximum bandwidth of 300MHz will support a sharp and highly defined video in multiple resolutions of up to 1080p. The 1x4 Distribution Amplifier works with satellite and cable set-top boxes, DVD players, D-VHS players and all other equipment that is equipped with Component Video and Analog Audio Connections.
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 300MHz
- Resolution: up to 1080p
- Audio/Video Input Connectors: 5-RCA 75§Ù(Y/Pb/Pr & Al/Ar)
- Audio/Video Output Connectors: 4 sets of 5-RCA 75§Ù(Y/Pb/Pr & Al/Ar)
- Output Distance: up to 50m
- Power Consumption: 350mA (max.)
- Power Supply: 12VDC; 500mA
- Amplifier Size: (L/W/H) 12in / 5.90in / 1.73in
- 1x4 Distribution Amplifier
- Instruction Manual
- 1 6ft 5-Way RCA-to-RCA (Y/Pb/Pr/Al/Ar)
- AC/DC Adapter: 12VDC, 500mA
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for ShinyBow SB-3730-1GHZ 5 way component A/V distribution amplifier (SB-3730-1GHZ)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!