Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution
The SB-3737 is a Component HDTV Video + Analog Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier. Inputs are Component Video YPbPr/YCbCr/RGB (Gold RCA) and Gold Plated RCA (Phono) for audio. Outputs are also Component Video YPbPr/YCbCr/RGB (RCA) and Gold Plated RCA for audio. Both Input and Output are located on the rear. Can be used with any video/source such as Cable and Satellite receivers, Computers, Video Scalars, DVD players, VCRs and so on.
- Desktop and rack mount bracket included
- Supports HDTV 480p, 720p, and 1080/60
- Front panel ON/OFF switch
- Allows connection of 8 destination devices.
- Can also be used for RGBHV with no audio
- Installs in seconds
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: >700MHz
- Input Connector: 1 Component Video and RCA Left & Right audio
- Output Connectors: 8 sets of Component Video and RCA Left & Right audio
- Power Consumption: 1200mA (max.)
- Audio Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Approvals: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Power Supply: 12VDC; 1.2mA
- Size: (WxDxH) 12 x 6.4 x 1.75 inches (without rack mount)
- SB-3737 Distribution Amplifier
- Instruction Manual
- AC/DC Adapter: 12VDC, 1.2mA
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for ShinyBow 1x8 Component Video YPbPr/Audio Splitter (SB-3737)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!