Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution
The SB-5601 is is an auto-scan HDMI Selector Switcher. The SB-5601 can be operated in two modes: Auto Scan or Manual.
In the Auto Scan mode if you have two devices connected and only one of them is power on that device will be switched to the output automatically.
In the Manual mode, selecting any source from the front panel buttons will route that source to the output. In Manual mode repeatedly pressing either Input Channel button will toggle through the inputs.
The SB-5601 has 2 individual HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI output. It supports any HDMI signal sources such as Video Game Consoles, HD DVDs, HD Satellite Receivers, HD Set Top Boxes, etc.
- SB-5601 HDMI Routing Selector Switch
- Users Guide
- Power Supply AC/DC Adaptor: 12VDC,@300mA
- Ratings: CE, FCC, RoHS (2002/95/EC).
- Net Weight: ~12 ounces
- Type of Switcher: 2 Inputs, 1 Output HDMI Switcer
- Signal: HDMI (TMDS)
- Data Rates: 250Mbps~1. 5Gbps
- Pixel Clocks: 25MHz ~165MHz
- Compatible: HDMI HDCP Standard compatible
- Terminator: HDMI sockets
- Power Consumption: 20 mA Maximum
- Power Source: 12VDC @300ma
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for ShinyBow SB-5601 2x1 HDMI Routing Selector Switch (SB-5601)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!