Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution
The SB-5680CAK by ShinyBow is a high-grade, extensive performance 8x8 switcher. It features eight HDMI with DVI-Audio inputs and can support eight HDMI with DVI-Audio and eight CATx outputs simultaneously. Based on HDBaseT technology, it also supports full resolution HDMI Video with embedded audio, RS-232, and IR bidirectional, all over a single CATx cable, with a signal bandwidth of 340Mhz that ensures no signal degradation.
- 16 HDMI player devices matrix switched to 16 HDMI and 16 HDBaseT Transmitter (PoE) output to 32 destinations
- Application HDBaseT™ Specification Transmitter with PoH, IR, RS-232, Multi Audio Format and HD Video Signals over one CATx (6/6a/7) category cable
- HDMI digital Video w/ embedded HDCP, DVI format and CEC/HDCP 2.0 compliant
- Worldwide control EDID modes for HDMI full 4K2K (24/30Hz) HD Video resolutions
- Link speeds of up to 6.75Gbps (link clock rate of 340MbHz), Support HDMI 4K2K, 1.4a 3D formats
- Wide range of HD resolutions from PC XGA to WUXGA 1920x1200 and HDTV/DTV HDMI resolutions 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i/p & 4K2K (24/30Hz)
- Digital Video TMDS formats Resolution up to 4K2K with Deep color 36-bit
- Digital Audio Support: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plug/ex, DTS, DTS-HD, DTS-HD Master, DTS-EX, PCM, PCM2, LPCM2
- Audio Input: Support Standard HDMI Multi-Channel Audio (Digital audio)
- Audio Output:Support Standard HDMI Multi-Channel Audio (Digital audio)
- Various User Interface controls: Windows based GUI control via RS-232 port, Front panel push button, IR wireless remote controller, Ethernet switch control, Third party RS-232 controller (via simple ASCII)
- Support world wide 7x control function keys:
Full function front panel controls: ALL/OFF/EDID/LOCK/RECALL/MEMORY/ENTER
- Support EDID modes:
a. Embedded EDID modes: FSS/H24-3D/H24-3D-M/H36-3D/H36-3D-M/4K2K-3D/DVI-D 1920x1200-60Hz
- Automatic scanning input & output status via LCM show on front panel
- Using the build-in booster, each HDMI Output port is capable of driving cable lengths 1080p up to 98 feet (30M) & 4K2K up to 66 feet (20M)
- Support IR Remote and IR Extender with distance up to ~984 feet (300M) Maximum
- Support Universal power adaptor AC100V~240V, 50/60Hz
- High Definition Digital signals can be selected and distributed to any 16 outputs simultaneously (8x channels x2).
This switcher is certified as being fully CEC and HDCP 2.0 compliant, HDMI V1.4a 3D formats, data rates up to 6.75 Gbps. Supports UXGA/WUXGA/DVI 1920x1200 resolution to any HD displays. The SB-5680CAK has one CAT6/CAT6a and HDMI connector for each output, effectively making this an 8x16 switcher (same signal on both outputs). 1 RJ- 45 connection on each output extends the HDMI signal to remote location via HDBaseT CATx cable extend to HDBaseT Receiver. The EDID can be selected between eight (8) different modes. Control is provided via Front panel push buttons, IR remote or via RS-232 or TCP/IP (not a web-browser). An RS-232 Windows GUI interface is provided for matrix routing.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for ShinyBow SB-5680CAK 8x8 HDMI/HDBaseT Matrix Routing Switch (SB-5680CAK)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!