Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > ShinyBow USA SB-5688
Shinybow SB-5688 8x8 HDMI V1.3 MATRIX SWITCHER (SB-5688)
Brand: ShinyBow USA
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The SB-5688 is a high-performance routing matrix switcher for HDMI signals. This switcher supports data rates up to 2.25 Gbps, enabling 1080p HDMI formats and UXGA DVI resolution to LCD and Plasma display applications. High Definition Digtial signals can be matrix selected and distributed to 8 outputs simultaneously
- Support 8x HDMI digital devices matrix switched to 8x HDMI monitor
- Support 19 inch Ear Mount rack
- Automatically scanning input and output status by LED on front panel
- Support Desktop with ear mount and 19 inch rack mountable type panel
- HDMI digital video/audio format, DVI format and HDCP compliant
- Supports HDMI/DVI high definition resolutions 480p, 720p, 1080i/1080p
- Support link speeds of up to 2.25 Gbps (link clock rate of 225 MHZ)
- Support wide range of PC resolutions from XGA to UXGA 1600x1200 and HDTV/DTV resolutions 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i/1080P
- Compatible with all HDMI devices, PC monitors, Plasma TV display and HDTV
- Support Digital Video TMDS formats in Deep Color 12 bits
- Support IR Remote and IR Extender with distance 300M Maximum.
- Various User Interface Control:
- Attached Window Based control for Desktop or NB conrol by RS232 port
- Manual controlled by Front Panel button
- IR remote control
The SB-5688 is a high-performance routing matrix switcher for HDMI signals. This switcher supports data rates up to 2.25 Gbps, enabling 1080p HDMI formats and UXGA DVI resolution to LCD and Plasma display applications. High Definition Digtial signals can be matrix selected and distributed to 8 outputs simultaneously. The SB-5688 is certified as being fully HDMI and HDCP compliant, with RoHS, CE, FCC compliant. It supports high resolution quality HDMI sources matrix to HDMI displays, monitors or projectors. Control is provided via front pressed buttons with LED readout or IR remote controller. An Rs232 interface is provided for interfacing with third party control. A windows-based control software package is included to provide complete control of the SB-5688 from a PC.
- Type of Switcher: 8 in to 8 out, Matrix HDMI 8 to 8 ways switcher
- Input Signals: Video (TMDS) 0.5~1.0Vpp, DDC 5Vpp
- Signal Supports: HDMI Standard, DVI and HDCP compliant
- Video Supported: 1080p HDMI formats and DVI UXGA 1600x1200 HD resolutions.
- Audio Supported: DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby True- HD & Dolby Digital Plus
- Various video input interace supporting digital video standards such as:
- RGB/YCBCR : 24/30/36-bits
- YCBCR: 8/10/12/16/20/24-bits
- Double data rate interface for RGB/YCBCR: 12/15/18-bits
- Controls: IR, IR EXT, Selct buttons ont he front panel & RS232
- Data Rates: 250Mbps to 2.25Gbps
- IR Extender Distance: 300 meters maximum
- Infrared frequence: 38KHz.
- Safety Approvals: CE, FCC , RoHS(2002/95/EC).
- Dimensions(LWH): 19" x 7.87" 1.75" (482mm x 200mm x 44mm)
- Power Supply: DC12V/2A (consumption 1680mA Maximum)
- Use Universal Switch Type 50/60Hz, 100~230 VAC
- SB-5688 HDMI Matrix Switcher
- IR Remote Control
- AC/DC Adapter: 12VDC, 1000mA~3000mA
- Wireless Remote Control w/batteries
- RS-232 driver CD (Windows 98/2000/XP only)
- Rack Mount brackets
- Users Guide
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Shinybow SB-5688 8x8 HDMI V1.3 MATRIX SWITCHER (SB-5688)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!