Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > ShinyBow USA SB-6335T4
The SB-6335T4 HDMI HDBaseT Transmitter from Shinybow supports transmission of HDMI video and audio, Ethernet, RS-232, and bi-directional IR signals over a single UTP/STP cable up to 330’. This transmitter is capable of sending HDMI V1.4a, 1080p@60 video signals with 3D and 4Kx2K resolutions and is compliant with CEC/HDCP formats.
- HDBaseT Extend HDMI with 3D and 4Kx2K over a single UTP/STP cable up to 330ft (100M)
- Support HDMI 1080p@60 video V1.4a 3D and Ultra HD 4K2K video, CEC / HDCP compliant
- Support link speeds of up to Video, TMDS format Max. 8.1 Gbit/s, Signal 340MHz
- Deep Color, Full HD 1080p@60Hz@24/36/48bit/pixels
- Support 1080p TV's at 24/30/60/100/120 Hz and above as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
- Support Digital Audio 7.1 LPCM 192KHz, 24bits, Full HD Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio uncompressed HD audio formats
- Transfer Bi-directional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal
- RS-232 port for firmware update or RS-232 control signal transmission
- Support HDMI CEC between your connected Source and display gear
- With LED indicators to show the POWER/HDCP/LINK status
- Transmits HDMI video & audio, Ethernet, RS-232 and Bi-Directional IR
- Support Super Audio CD (DSD), CEC commands protocol table
- Mounting Ears and wall mount pack supplied
- Power supply using universal power switch 50/60Hz,100~240VAC
This transmitter supports TMDS formats for link speeds of up to 10.2 Gb/s with a bandwidth of 340 MHz. It also allows transmission of 7.1 LPCM 192 kHz, 24-bit, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master audio formats and other uncompressed HD audio formats.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for ShinyBow HDMI HDBaseT Extender (SB-6335T4)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!