Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > ShinyBow USA SB-6345T
CAT5 Video Splitter Extender extends video signals up to 300 meters (1000ft) using inexpensive CAT5 / CAT6 UTP cable. A video extender consists of both a transmitter and receiver. The transmitter connects to your local video source and allows you to extend to a single or multiple remote receivers. Cat5 composite video Splitter extender via Cat5 is the ideal solution for applications to display the same image on multiple remote locations. These AV splitter extenders are commonly used at restaurants, bars, clubs and other HDTV environments for video broadcasting such as remote monitoring, presentations and advertising. Please note VGA Remote Receivers are not included and must be purchased separately along with the Splitter/Extender for correct functionality.
- Composite Video or Digital Audio CAT5 Transmitter
- Triple high speed differential driver
- Category UTP cable maximum length to 1000 ft
- Brushed aluminum case with mounting brackets
- 1 Composite Video + Stereo Audio -or- Digital Audio Input
- 1 Composite Video + Stereo Audio -or- Digital Audio Looping Output
- 4 CAT5 Outputs
- Lower power consumption, full load under 300 mA
* Power supply: 12VDC, 300mA
* Distortion: -80dB total harmonic @ 1 MHz: Rl = 100 ohms
* Video input level: 1.45V (p-p) max.
* Video bandwidth: 450MHz, -3dB
* Slew rate: 1600V/Žµs
* Dimensions: 3 x 2.75 x 1 inches
* Housing: Aluminum
o Cat5 Composite Video - Stereo Audio Transmitter
o AC/DC Adapter: DC12V 300mA
o Surface mount bracket
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for ShinyBow Cat5 Composite Video Digital Stereo Audio Transmitter (SB-6345T)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!