Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Tower Components > ROHN SB25G
The ROHN R-SB25G short base section is designed to be placed into the ground and embedded in concrete to act as the connection between the tower foundation and the final section in the tower structure. The R-SB25G is 3-ft 4-in long and features the same 12 & frac 12 in face and solid 5/16-in serpentine bracing found in the traditional ROHN 25G tower sections. It is completely hot-dip galvanized after fabrication to provide years of worry free corrosion protection and comes complete with all necessary splice hardware for connection to any standard ROHN 25G tower section.
The R-SB25G short base section is not recommended for use in guyed tower configurations.
- Description: ROHN 25G 3-ft 4-in short base section for use in concrete embedment
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- Special Order Product. Non-Returnable
- Leg Size: 1.25 in
- Leg Type: Tubular
- Section Length: 3.33 ft
- Leg Connection: Double-bolted slip-fit
- Bracing Size: 5/16 in
- Bracing Type: Solid Serpentine
- Brace Connection: Welded
- Additional shipping fees may apply. A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Rohn - Short Base Section for Model 25G Tower (SB25G)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!