Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Signal Meters > Lava SF-95DR
Lava SF-95 Digital Satellite Finder (SF95DR)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The SF-95DR is the first digital satellite finder to come on the market.
Much more accurate than any other meter in its class, customers can have a professional digital satellite finder with professional performance & results, without spending an arm and a leg to purchase a bulky and expensive meter.
The SF-95DR has a blue back light to allow use at night. The signal meter never needs to be recalibrated nor does it need complicated programming.
It automatically recognizes the LNBF frequency and works with any C band, Ku band, or Ka band satellite. No need to input transponder frequency, symbol rate, or polarity. This meter is truly plug & play.
- LCD display the satellite signal intensity
- This product is not covered under the Signal Guarantee. Purchase at own risk.
- Built-in signal alert buzzer
- With LCD backlight / buzzer and attenuation control function
- DC pass to LNB
- Frequency Range: 950-2150MHz
- Supply Voltage: 13-18V DC
- Input Level Range: -40dBm~ -10dBm
- Operating Temperature: 0-40
- Impedance: 75Ω
• Input Frequency: 0.95 ~ 2.3 GHz
• Power: 13 ~ 18 VDC (From receiver)
• Gain: 17dB
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Lava SF-95 Digital Satellite Finder (SF95DR)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!