Solid Signal > Cell Phone Accessories > VOIP Accessories > Yealink SIP-T46G
The Yealink T46G is a 6-line Gigabit VoIP phone with Yealink Optima HD Voice and headset support. The T46G features Power Over Ethernet capability, a 4.3-inch TFT color display, and enhanced call management.
- Yealink Optima HD voice
- Codecs: G.722, G.711(A/µ), G.723, G.729AB, G.726, iLBC
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- 4.3" 480 x 272-pixel color display with backlight
- Built-in a USB port, support Bluetooth headset (Through USB Dongle)
- Up to 16 SIP accounts
- Paper label free design
- Headset, EHS support
- Supports expansion modules
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Wall mountable
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), class 0
- No power supply included
The Yealink T46G is an ultra-elegant Gigabit business VoIP phone designed for extensive administrative or executive use. Advanced acoustic clarity technologies such as full duplex audio, echo cancellation, and adaptive jitter buffer create an enhanced audio experience over the full duplex speakerphone or HD handset.
This particular addition to the SIP-T4 series supports a vast number of productivity-enhancing features such as SCA, BLF List, call forward, call transfer, and 3-way conference. Integrated PoE allows for easy deployment with centralized powering and backup. The T46G is compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Yealink Ultra-Elegant 6-line Gigabit VoIP Phone (SIP-T46G)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!