Home > Satellite Equipment > Multiswitches > SPAUN SMK55243F
The SMK5000F switch series is designed for use with the SBK5000 series of high level launch amplifiers. Because the SMK switch series is passive there are no limitations to the level achievable at the switch ports, giving an unparalleled reach – in excess of 90m on a 1mm cc coax.
A combination of a small case size together with a stackable kit option (SSK500 series) mean that the industries smallest footprint is achieved, allowing
the use of smaller, lower cost cabinets without the heat dissipation problems associated with other switchgear. Since the terrestrial path is passive it is bi-directional down to 5MHz.
- Terrestrial passive, return path capable.
- Power pass through switch for line repeaters.
- Grounding clamp.
- Superior screening using serrated case compression
- Standby function on line 1 for SBK amplifiers.
- Inputs 4 x SAT, 1 x TERR, Outputs 4
- Through loss TERR 6dB, SAT 8dB
- Tap loss TERR 32dB, SAT 18dB
- Dimensions 130x224x38
- This is a special order product and is not returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Spaun 5 x 24 Cascade Switch Active (SMK55243F)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!