PICO MACOM MX7 Passive 7-Channel VHF Separator-Combiner (MX-7)
- 12 channel range 54-216 MHz (TV 2-13)
- Compact wall-mount design requires less space for easier installation and servicing
- Separator enables selection of up to 7 non-adjacent VHF channels (3 low-VHF and 4 high-VHF channels) from multiple off-air TV antennas for best picture quality mix-and-match system flexibility
- Combiner mixes up to 7 non-adjacent VHF channels (3 low-VHF and 4 high-VHF channels) from single channel off-air antenna sources into a composite output for headend insertion
- 10dB per channel attenuation control provides easy level balancing
- Low 2.5dB insertion loss provides optimum carrier-to-noise for improved picture quality
- Compatible with both analog and digital signals to provide format flexibility
- Factory custom-tuned for quick and easy installation saving time and money
- This product is considered a special order item, and is non-returnable. Please make sure this is the correct version/channel/option for your situation.
- Field re-tunable enables quick and easy channels reconfiguration with minimum test equipment
- Cost effective solution for MATV and SMATV applications
The Pico Macom MX7 low loss 7-channel mixing network is an extremely cost effective splitting or combining network for use in smaller MATV and SMATV systems. The user friendly and compact design facilitates easy installation. Individual channel tuning and attenuator controls provide accurate quick-and easy setup or reconfiguration reducing system down time. The MX7 used as a separator significantly reduces system harmonics when used prior to a series of Pico Macom’s XBS single channel strip amplifiers or signal processors. The MX7 used as a combiner is the perfect filtration system to be used when combining outputs from channel specific VHF antennas before insertion into a cable system via Pico Macom’s TA52 broadband amplifier, thus reducing harmonic distortions.
Here are available downloads related to this product: