i.Tech has released a solar-powered Bluetooth headset, the SolarVoice 908. The built-in solar charger replenishes the battery while users are wearing or using the headset. On a full charge, the device is rated at five hours of talk time, while standby is rated at 140 hours.
- Enchanced voice clarity
- Multipoint technology, which lets the headset connect simultaneously to two cell phones
- Infinite Standby time under sunlight
- Ergonomic ear hook and Innovative earbuds design
- An elegant headset cradle designed for desktop and in-car use
- Flashing green light indicates units is solar charging
As you can gather from the name of the device, the headset is able to charge from solar power. The headset also packs in other important features like background noise reduction and digital signal processing software. The headset also supports A2DP connectivity for streaming audio from compatible devices to the headset for music and movies.
Bluetooth specification v2.1 + EDR Class 2
Supports Bluetooth headset, handsfree and A2DP profiles
Talk Time : up to 5 hours
Standby Time: up to 140hours
Dimensions: 54.5(L) x 17(W)x 11.3mm(H)
2.15(L) x 0.67(W)x0.44(T) inches
Weight: 13.1 grams /0.46 ounces