Home > TV Antennas & Supplies > Signal Splitters > Winegard SP-2052
This Winegard general purpose two-way splitter is both efficient and high-quality. It can split or combine two 75-Ohm signals, and is compatible with cable, off-air/antenna, and some satellite installations. Designed for indoor use, only.
For coupling or dividing signals on 75 Ohm coaxial line
2-way line splitter (40-2050 MHz)
Cast metal housing with ground connection
Splitter has F-type connections for RG-59, RG-6 or RG-11/U cable
AC/DC passive all sides
Not compatible with DIRECTV multi-room viewing setups
- For coupling or dividing signals on 75 ohm coaxial line
- Splitter has F-type connections for RG-59, RG-6 or RG-11/U cable, connectors not included
- 2-way line splitter (40-2050 MHz). Cast metal housing with ground connection, indoor use only
- AC/DC passive all sides
- Splitter Loss: 40-950 MHz 4.0 dB 1000-2050MHz 6.0 dB
- Isolation Loss Between Tap: 40-950 MHz 20dB 1000-2050 MHz 20dB
- Manufacturers may vary depending on availability
- This unit is capable of splitting an FM signal.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Winegard Two-Way HD Splitter for Cable TV Antenna Radio (SP-2052)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!