Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Miscellaneous Power Accessories > CRIMESTOPPER SP-402
The SP-402 is a 1-Way combo system that combines the protection of a security system with the added convenience of a remote start system. Operating at a 1500 Ft. range, this system includes all of the same standard security and keyless entry features as our other systems but will also allow the vehicle owner to remote start their vehicle at the push of a button.
- 2 sleek 5-button transmitters with brushed aluminum trim & titanium silver button finish
- Up to 2,300ft range
- Twin data ports to accommodate both Fortin & ADS modules
- Smartphone interface port
- Audible & visual arm & disarm with intrusion alert
- 5 onboard relays for remote start
- 4 aux outputs
- 2-way conversion ready
- Pulsed horn output
- 2-vehicle operation
- Includes 20W high-power single-tone siren & dual-stage, dual-adjustment shock sensor
- The SP-402 will not only help protect your vehicle from thieves and vandalism but will also give you the convenience a a remote start system as well. The system is controlled by (2) slick looking 5-button transmitters with a working range of up to 1500 ft. Both transmitters are styled with brushed aluminum plating to give them an very elegant look and to also make them very durable. The SP-402 system can be easily converted from a 1-Way system to a 2-Way paging system by switching one of the programmable options and replacing the antenna and transmitters. You no longer have to remove the brain and mess up your clean installation to fully upgrade your system.
- All of the key security functions are represented with the SP-402 system such as a starter kill output, dual stage shock sensor, a 20 watt single-tone siren, separate driver's door priority unlocking and trunk pop. There are also (3) additional auxiliary outputs which can be used for any kind of accessory features such as window roll up, sunroof open/close or even for adding door poppers for a full custom keyless entry function.
- Remote starting capability is a huge convenience especially if you live in colder climates and need to warm up your car before you get in or if you want the AC cranked so the interior is cooled off during those hot Summer days. The remote start feature can also be used to keep the engine running if you have pets in the vehicle and want to keep the climate controls going when you step out of the car for a few minutes. Remote Start can be programmed to start automatically every couple of hours of needed. This is a huge convenience if you are out of town and want to keep the gas and oil running through the engine. The remote start portion of the system also features a Turbo Timer function which will allow the engine to stay running 1-5 minutes after you exit the vehicle in order to let the vehicle's turbo charger cool down if the vehicle is equipped.
- Perhaps one of the most interesting features of our combo systems is that the entire system can be controlled through your OEM keyless entry remote if you decide to go that route. Using the lock and unlock buttons of the OEM remote, you can now arm, disarm and remote start the SP-402 system. (Data module may be required for this operation) This is a very useful feature for those who prefer the look and styling of the OEM remote instead of the aftermarket transmitter.
- Start, lock/unlock, pop the trunk or locate your car from virtually anywhere with your Smartphone. The SP-402 system has a special Smartphone data port which will allow you to add our MobileStart™ module to make your system Smartphone ready. By adding a MobileStart™ MS-3 or MS-4 module, your system will also allow you to locate your car via GPS through your Smartphone as well. Now you can stay in constant contact with your vehicle at all times.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Crimestopper SP-402 1-Way Combo Alarm, Keyless-Entry & Remote-Start System (SP-402)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!