Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Converters
This SP-4D from Kramer is a synchronizer for serial digital signals up to HD-SDI. The unit synchronizes up to four channels from the dedicated genlock input or any other specified channel.
- Outputs - 4 HD-SDI video (with the same standard group as the inputs), 1 RGBHV/YUV on a 15-pin HD connector, unbalanced stereo audio on RCA connectors
- Genlock - 1 dedicated SDI genlock input with active loop output, common to all four channels or taken from any specific channel
- Flexible Control Options Front panel buttons & RS-232 (K-Router® Windows®-based software is included)
- Inputs - 4 SDI video SD, ED and all HD (up to 1080i/60 and 1080p/30), with automatic standard detection
- Multi-Standard Operation - SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M) & HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M)
- Audio Embedder/De-embedder - Handles 16 audio channels per input
- Indicators - 40-character LCD display, signal and genlock loss LEDs
- Frame Rate Conversion Does not change the video resolution
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC
- Size - 19" (1U)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 4-Channel HD-SDI Synchronizer (SP-4D)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!