Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Wired Routers
The Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router is an analog telephone adapter that combines high-quality, feature-rich voice over IP (VoIP) service with LAN connectivity. Easy to install and use, the adapter provides two independent standard telephone ports to connect analog phones or fax machines to a VoIP service provider for clear voice calls, reliable fax connections, and simultaneous Internet and LAN with the integrated router. The standards-based SPA122 is compatible with Internet VoIP provider features such as caller ID, call waiting, voicemail, call forwarding, distinctive ring, and much more to provide a complete, affordable, and highly reliable VoIP solution.
- Product Type: VoIP Gateway
- Height: 1.1"
- Width: 4"
- Depth: 4"
- Weight (Approximate): 5.40 oz
- Package Contents:
- SPA122 ATA with Router
- 5V/2A Power Adapter
- 6-ft (1.83m) Ethernet Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- CD with Documentation, Including License and Warranty
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
- Number of FXS (RJ-11) Ports: 2
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Network Standard: 10/100Base-TX
- Voice Codec: G.168, G.726, G.729a, G.165, G.711, G.711 u/A, T.38
- Input Voltage: 5 V DC
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Form Factor: Wall Mountable
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Cisco ATA with Router (SPA122)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!