Solid Signal > zDead Categories > Surveillance Dead Categories > Quad Processors > Speco Technologies SQS4B
Speco SQS4B Technologies Four Position Sequential Switcher (SQS-4B)
Brand: Speco Technologies
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Our four position sequential video switcher features automatic sequential switching that adjusts from 0.5 to 30 seconds, override for homing and bypass, and an LED camera indicator. It is compatible with B/W and color cameras. It has four inputs and two video outputs. RoHS compliant.
- AC Input Voltage Power Consumption: AC 120 volt, 6 watts
- Line cord: Standard 3 conductor #18 AVG cable grounding plug
- Sequence Internal: 0.5 - 30 Seconds
- Switches: four 3 position toggle, snap-action
- Switching Time: Less than one microsecond
- Dimensions: 9.5"L x 12.25"W x 1.75"H
- Dwell Time: Rotary controlled, 0.5 to 30 seconds
- Elements: Static protected junction FET integrated circuits
- Fuse: 120V AC, 3AG 1/8 A slo blo
- Hum and Noise: Greater than 55 dB down (Reference 0dB - 1 Vms) Video Switching
- Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Input to Output Isolation: Greater than 40dB at 10MHz
- Inputs: 4
Automatic sequential video switcher adjustable from 0.5 - 30 sec. LED camera indicator and override for homing or bypass capabilities. Maximum 4 inputs and 2 video outputs.
* 4 BNC composite video inputs, 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohm terminated
* 2 BNC composite video switched outputs.
* Power: 120VAC, 6 watts
* Dwell time: Adjustable 0.5-30 sec.
* Sequence position indicators: LED display.
* Selector switches: 4 three-position, snap action.
* Weight: 4 lbs. 3 oz.
* Dimensions: 1 3/4" (H) x 12 1/4"(W) x 9 1/2"(D)
Product Reviews for Speco SQS4B Technologies Four Position Sequential Switcher (SQS-4B)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!