Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > XM Radio Splitters and Cables > Pixel Satellite Radio SR-12
This amplified 12-way splitter is optimized for use with all satellite radio systems. It includes the adapters, cables and accessories to permit operation of multiple satellite radios from a single antenna.
- Net Gain of 8 dB capable of driving up to 70 feet of RG-6 cable on each output without external amplifiers
- Max input signal: -10 dBm (with supplied 20 dB attenuator @ 4.5 VDC)
- Max noise figure: 3 dB
- Splitter Gain at 2.335 GHz (4.5 VDC): 8 dB min
- Available as a 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32 way splitters
- Internal amplifiers and impedance matching
- Dimensions: 3.0” W x 0.86” H x 1.83” D
- DC voltage drop (output to input): 0.5 VDC typical
- DC power passing, all ports diode protected
- Current consumption: 40 -100 milliamps
- Temperature range: - 40º C to + 60º C
- Will operate outdoors or indoors
Model SR-4: Amplified 4-Way Satellite Radio Splitter KitThis amplified splitter is optimized for use with all satellite radio systems. It includes the adapters, cables and accessories to permit operation of multiple (up to four) satellite radios from a single antenna. In order to maintain the proper RF link budget for the radio, the splitter loss at 2.35 GHz has been compensated by an internal amplifier. This amplifier is powered by the DC voltage that is supplied by any of the radios connected to its output. The splitter will pass the DC voltage supplied by a radio at any output port to the splitter input port. This will provide power to any antenna connected to this port for the antenna’s internal low-noise amplifier (LNA).
Standard RG-6 cable with male F-connectors (not supplied) can be used to extend the output cable lengths. The splitter has 8 dB of excess gain to permit output extensions of up to 70 feet. If cable extensions greater than 70 feet are desired, we recommend using Pixel Model SBA-1 line extension amplifier(s) with the splitter. One amplifier (for example) placed at the input of the splitter will permit total cable lengths of up to 200 feet from each individual output port to the radios.
This splitter has been designed with an output impedance that replicates that of a satellite radio antenna so the radio will operate in its normal mode without the need for external impedance terminating devices. Unused output ports do not have to be terminated for proper operation. This splitter can also be cascaded with Pixel Model SRSC-2 and Pixel Model SRSC-4 couplers to form 8-Way and 16-Way splitter networks without the need for external power inserters.
*Note: For operation in close proximity to high power satellite radio terrestrial repeaters. Please use the supplied 20 Db attenuator on the input of the splitter to avoid amplifier overload. Otherwise this attenuator is not required.
- 1 Amplified Splitter
- 4 F-female to SMB-plug cable (3 feet)
- 4 F-71 F-male to F-male coupler
- 1 20 dB power passing attenuator
- 1 SMB-jack to F-male adapter
- 2 mounting screws
Product Reviews for Pixel Technologies XM Sirius Amplified Splitter Kit (SR-12)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!