Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Networking Cards
Ubiquiti SUPERRANGE71-15 Wireless MINI-PCI Adapter 802.11a/n (SR71-15)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
MINI-PCI ADAPTER 802.11a/n 500mW
- Chipset: Atheros AR9160 with DFS SUPPORT
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- Hi-Power Frequency Operation: 5475-5725MHz(CE), 5745-5825(FCC)
- Avg. TX Power: 27dBm, +/-2dB
- Max Avg. Current Consumption: 1.25A, +/-100mA
- Indoor Range (Antenna Dependent): over 150m
- Outdoor Range (Antenna Dependent): over 50km
- Operating System Support: Linux
- Radio Operation: IEEE 802.11a/n
- Interface: 32-bit mini-PCI Type IIIA
- Operation Voltage: 3.3VDC
- Antenna Ports: (2) MMCX for 2x2 MIMO Operation
- Temperature Range: -20C to +70C (extended temp version up to +95C)
- Security: 802.11i with AES-CCM & TKIP Encryption, 802.1x, 64/128/152bit WEP
- Data Rates: up to 300Mbps
- TX Channel Width Support: 20MHz / 40MHz
- Ubiquiti Products will only be shipped to the customers billing address used when placing the order. We will not ship to third party location.
The Worlds First 802.11a/n 5GHz Hi-Power mini-PCI Radio. Optimized for Hi-Speed Outdoor Backhaul Links.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ubiquiti SUPERRANGE71-15 Wireless MINI-PCI Adapter 802.11a/n (SR71-15)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!