Solid Signal > Sirius-XM Satellite Radio > Sirius-XM Splitters > Pixel Satellite Radio SRC-D
This kit is designed to multiplex a 2.33 GHz satellite radio signal (either Sirius, XM) on the same wire used to send Cable TV Signals. It includes the necessary components to inject the signal on the cable.
- Kit Includes: (1) SRC-DI and (1) SRC-DO
- Compatible with XM and Sirius
- Compatible with any satellite radio system
- Compatible with Tuner Modules for any “Sirius-Ready” or “XM-Ready” Home Theater Receiver
- Signal splitters available for Multi-Receiver Installations (Model SR-4)
- No external power supply required
- ONLY WORKS WITH THE PIXEL PRO-500 OR PRO-600 ANTENNAS
- Works with up to 300 ft of cable between antenna and radio (when using Pixel antennas)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pixel Technologies Satellite Radio Cable TV Multiplex Kit (SRC-D)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!