The DUALLY automatically and instantly switches from a Sony Super HAD Hi-Res color camera to a Sony Ex-View super low light B&W Camera (.0001 Lux) when light levels drop below .5 Lux. The astonishing results- great color video by day, and great low light video at night! Packaged in the ALL NEW SecureShot Total Covert line of Digital Video Recorders.
- Day / Night Dual Camera System with Auto Switching
- Fully functional digital photo frame and clock radio
- Total Covert package leaves no lights, holes, lenses or other tell tale signs
Security recording made easy and economical with our line of SecureShot self-contained total covert digital video recorder/cameras. Motion activated real time video is recorded on a tiny SD card, housed in a hidden compartment. All recordings are time/date stamped for professional security applications. Every system includes (2) 1Gb SD cards.
Introducing the latest addition to the SecureShot series of TOTAL COVERT digital camcorders. This unique digital picture frame/clock radio combo fits in most any decor - always ready to record real time video when any motion is detected. At the touch of a button, change from clock radio mode to digital picture frame, and display your favorite digital photos in "slideshow" mode.
Picture Frame/ Clock Radio Features:
- Black Picture Frame
- Picture Playback
- Video Playback
- Audio MP3 Playback
- Built-In Speakers
- 480 x 234 TFT Color LCD
- Slide Show Mode
- Built-In Memory Card Reader
- Compatible w/ Most Common Digital Memory Formats
- Clock / Radio / Calendar Feature
- 16:9 Widescreen Aspect Ratio
- AC Adapter Included
User Friendly -Totally Covert
Unit is "armed" as soon as it is plugged in, no extra lights or switches insure a totally covert system.
Custom User Settings
User settings are easily changed by simply connecting the unit into the "Video in" of your TV/Monitor via the supplied RCA cable and pressing the menu button on remote control. User recording options include 30fps standard resolution (320 X 240) video recording or high-Resolution (640 X 480) at 1 ~ 12 fps. Motion activation sensitivity is adjustable operate effectively in most any environment.
Two Playback Options
Recorded images/video can be played back directly from the unit by simply connecting the included RCA cable to your TV/Monitor and touching the play button on IR remote control. SD card can also be removed from unit and played on your PC via included SD card reader. Playback speed can be changed to 2X or 4X. No additional PC software needed.
We Offer The Most Product Selections Available
The Productive Electronics Secureshot system is expertly built into more than a dozen different everyday items commonly used in a household or business environment. Our wide selection insures that a product is available for most any security application without raising suspension from criminals.
No extra costs! Our system includes the SecureShot Digital Frame/Camera, Two SD cards (1Gb), USB SD card reader with extension cable, RCA video connector cable for use with your TV/Monitor, IR remote control, and instruction manual.
- 640 x 480 Resolution @ 12 ~ 1 fps (User Selectable)
- MPEG4 (30fps real time video) Resolution 320 X 240
- Low Light Color CCD Camera .05 Lux 420 LOR
- Auto Switching to Super Low Light (.0001 Lux) B&W Camera at Low Light Levels
- Adjustable Motion Activation
- 1X,2X, or 4X ~ 32X Playback Speed
- Upgradeable firmware via SD card for future upgrades
- Image size dependant on amount of motion (25kb ~ 160kb @ 30fps)
- Time/Date Stamp (when played back from unit on TV/Monitor)
- Uses windows media player on SD card playback (PC)
- Supports up to 16Gb SD card
- Approximate Video Record time 2.5 Hours per 1Gb