Security recording made easy and economical with our line of Secureshot self-contained totally covert digital video recorder/cameras. Motion activated real time video or high-resolution "still shots" are recorded on a tiny SD card, housed in a hidden compartment. All recording are time/date stamped for professional security applications. Every system includes (2) 1Gb SD cards.
18" Black Dome Touch Lamp
Great For End Table or Desk
This standard size working lamp can fit inconspicuously in most any decor. Hidden pinhole camera is located just below the shade on the lamp post.
User Friendly -Totally Covert
Unit is "armed" by simply pressing the power button on the included IR remote control. No "tell-tale" extra lights or switches insure a totally covert system.
Custom User Settings
User settings are easily changed by simply connecting the unit into the "Video in" of your TV/Monitor via the supplied RCA cable and pressing the menu button on remote control. User recording options include 30fps video recording or high-Resolution still shot recording (1 image every 3 seconds during motion). Motion activation sensitivity is adjustable operate effectively in most any environment.
Two Playback Options
Recorded images/video can be played back directly from the unit by simply connecting the included RCA cable to your TV/Monitor and touching the play button on IR remote control. SD card can also be removed from unit and played on your PC via included SD card reader. Playback speed can be changed to 2X or 4X. No additional PC software needed.
We Offer The Most Product Selections Available
Our Secureshot system is expertly built into more than a dozen different everyday items commonly used in a household or business environment. Our wide selection insures that a product is available for most any security application without raising suspension from
- Secureshot DVR/Camera
- Two SD cards (1Gb)
- USB SD card reader with extension cable
- RCA video connector cable for use with your TV/Monitor
- IR remote control
- Instruction manual.
- JPEG (Still Shot Image) Resolution 640 X 480
- 640 x 480 Resolution @ 5,4,3,2, or 1 fps (User Selectable)
- MPEG4 (30fps real time video) Resolution 320 X 240
- Low Light Color CCD Camera .05 Lux
- Adjustable Motion Activation
- 1X,2X, or 4X Playback Speed
- Upgradeable firmware via SD card for future upgrades
- Image size dependant on amount of motion (25kb ~ 160kb @ 30fps)
- Time/Date Stamp (when played back from unit on TV/Monitor)
- Uses windows media player on SD card playback (PC)
- Supports up to 16Gb SD card
- Approximate Video Record time 2.5 Hours per 1Gb