Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Distribution Amplifiers > Blonder Tongue SS540043
Blonder Tongue Broadband Indoor Distribution Amplifier (BIDA 450-30)
Brand: Blonder Tongue
P\N: BIDA 450-30
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
30dB, 47-450MHz professional quality, broadband, two-way capable, indoor hybrid distribution amplifiers that are designed for RF distribution systems, such as apartment complexes, hospitals, schools, prisons, hotels
- Use with #5411A, 5474, 54071, 5402
- When sold out use alternate item 5400 53
- Line Transient Protection
- C-UL Listed
- *Replacement piece is the BIDA 550-30
- Several Models Available - 30 or 50 dB Gain, 450, 550, 750, 860 and 1000 MHz.
- Dual Push-Pull Hybrid Modules for High Output with Low Distortion
- Passive (With Optional or Integrated Return Filters) and Active Two-Way Capability
- Built-in Variable Gain and Slope Controls
- Input and Output Test Ports Allow Signal Testing without Interruption of Service
- Attenuator and Cable Equalization Options Available
- Exceptional Temperature Stability
- Aluminum Chassis Provides Excellent Heat Dissipation
The BIDA Series are professional quality, broadband, two-way capable, indoor hybrid distribution amplifiers that are designed for RF distribution systems, such as apartment complexes, hospitals, schools, prisons, hotels, and a wide variety of similar applications. The product family has grown significantly in response to customer applications and available hybrid technology. The BIDA Series is ideal for multi-channel RF distribution systems whose input source is a “cable drop” or the output of a MATV/SMATV/CATV headend. Additionally, the BIDA Series may be used as the launch amplifier in a distribution network.
These amplifiers use dual push-pull hybrid modules, capable of delivering high output levels with low distortion, even in systems with over 100 channels of programming. The gain and slope controls are designed between the hybrid modules for optimum noise figure, input return loss and output capability. Test ports for both the input and output are provided for testing signal levels without interrupting service. The BIDA Series come in a rugged, aluminum chassis that provides exceptional heat dissipation. This allows the BIDA Series to be operated at high ambient temperatures with no degradation of performance or reliability. The combination of features and durable construction ensures that the BIDA Series will provide years of reliable, trouble-free service.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blonder Tongue Broadband Indoor Distribution Amplifier (BIDA 450-30)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!