This full function remote controls your satellite receiver, cable box, VCR and auxiliary. Works with DBS and C-Band.
- Remote Type: Preprogrammed Remote Control w/LCD Display
- Display: LCD window displays device name
- Preprogrammed: For virtually all of the cable TV tuners available on the market . Set-up is easy using three digit preprogrammed code numbers
- Volume Punch Through: Raise or lower TV volume while operating another device such as Satellite receiver, Cable Box or VCR
- VCR Punch Through: Operate most commonly used VCR functions (play, stop, fast, fast forward, and rewind) in any of remaining device modes
- Macro Functionality: Preprogram commonly used commands such as powering all devices, accessing favorite channels or operating extended device functions with one-button press
- Remote Capability: 6 devices (components) in total
- Batteries: 4 AAA alkaline (Duracells Included)
- Dimensions: 8.88 x 2.75 x 1.25 (L x W x H)
- Weight: (6.6 oz) (with batteries)
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor
Home Theater Master® Preprogrammed Universal Remote Control
A Super Value!
The SL-7000 is compatible with all Cable Television set-top tuners on the market today. At this low price, this remote control provides all of the functionality and features found in the original cable box remote controls along with enhanced programming for added viewing convenience.
The SL-7000 is preprogrammed to operate up to 6 audio or video components, including TV, Satellite Receivers, VCR, Cable TV Receivers, CD Player and Audio equipment. The SL-7000 is designed to operate the following C-band satellite receivers:
Amplica, Birdview, BSR, Capetronics, Channel Master, Chaparral, Citoh, Curtis, Mathes, Drake, DX Antenna, Echostar, Clectro Home, Europlus, Fujitsu, General Intrument, Houston Tracker, Hytex, Janel, Jerrold, Kathrein, Legend, Luxor, Macom, Memorex, Norsta, Panasonic, Pansat, Personal Cable, Philips, PICO, President, Primestar, Prosat, Realistic, Satellite Service Company, Scientific Atlanta, Sony, Starcast, Super Guide, Teecom, Toshiba, Uniden, Viewstar, and Zenith.
The additional features the SL-7000 Home Theater Master™ offers over standard C-band remote controls include:
Operate Multiple Devices
The ability to operate six entertainment devices with just one preprogrammed remote control.
The simplicity and ease of use in the operation and set-up of the SL-7000 along with the extensive device code library enables the viewer to effortlessly preprogram devices and frequently used operations.
Volume Punch Through
The option to raise and lower TV volume while operating another device such as Satellite receiver, Cable Box or VCR.
VCR Punch Through
The option to operate most commonly used VCR functions (play, stop, fast, fast forward, and rewind) in any of remaining six device modes.
The capability to preprogram commonly used commands such as powering all devices, accessing favorite channels or operating extended device functions with one-button press.