Home > Installation Tools > Remote Control > Universal Remote SL9000
UNIVERSAL Home Theater Remote Control (SL-9000)
Brand: Universal Remote
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The award winning SL-9000 combines full learning capability and an extensive pre-programmed library of audio/video codes for easy set-up.
- Remote Type: Preprogrammed and Learning Remote Control w/LCD Display
- Display: LCD window displays device name
- Preprogrammed: For over 1,000 audio and video components. Set-up is easy using three digit preprogrammed code numbers
- Learning Capability: Learns up to 376 commands via infrared from device remote controls
- Backlighting: The LCD screen and buttons feature EL Backlighting Illumination
- Punch Through Operation: Punch Through operations of any of the 8 devices from any of the 8 devices for audio or TV volume, Satellite or Cable channel, VCR, or CD Transport
- Macro Control: Sends out multiple commands at once. 8 Macro buttons and a Power button send out 14 commands each. 8 Device buttons send out power on command and audio input select command
- LCD Window Size: 0.3 x 1.2
- Remote Capability: 8 devices (components) in total
- Batteries: 4 AAA alkaline (Duracells Included)
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 2.5 x 1.1 (L x W x H)
- Weight: (6.5 oz) (with batteries)
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor
Home Theater Master® Preprogrammed and Learning Remote Control with LCD Display
Affordable price and great performance!
This preprogrammed and learning remote control is designed to simplify your entertainment experience. The SL-9000 can operate 8 audio and/or video components. The LCD display provides instant device identification.
Basic set-up of the remote can be fast and easy
The SL-9000 boasts a built-in preprogrammed database of over 1,000 audio and video component codes, and is also fully capable of learning your home theater system's audio/video components remote control codes (up to 376 functions). It's that simple!
The backlit LCD display and buttons of the SL-9000 make navigation within a darkened home theater environment a breeze.
The SL-9000 Punch Through feature enables control of one component while the remote is actually in another component mode. For example, you can adjust the volume of the amplifier while actually in the DVD mode, eliminating the need to toggle back-and-forth from the DVD screen to the amplifier screen.
The macro feature allows the remote control to be programmed to send out multiple commands at once. The unit has 8 macro buttons, and a "Power" button that send out up to 14 commands each. The 8 component buttons can also send out power on command and audio input select command. For example, the SL-9000 can be programmed to turn on all the components within the home theater system at just the touch of a button!
The SL-9000 also incorporates a memory back-up system designed to prevent memory loss for up to one year, should the batteries be removed.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for UNIVERSAL Home Theater Remote Control (SL-9000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!