Solid Signal > Video Surveillance > Security System Accessories
Securitytronix ST-CCTV-VBAC16 16 Input Active UTP Video Receiver (ST-CCTV-VBAC16)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The ST-CCTV-VBAC16 is an 16-channel active video receiver that receives a balanced signal over unshielded
twisted pair (UTP) cable and converts it to an unbalanced signal for a display device (e.g. monitor, DVR). Sixteen channels of video imaging simultaneously can be received over UTP cable, processed and displayed. The ST-CCTV-VBAC16 incorporates
excellent crosstalk suppression and transient suppres
sion protection. Black and White video transmission distances using the Security Tronix ST-CCTV-VB passive video balun are up to 7,200 feet. Use of the SecurityTronix ST-CCTV-VBAC-TX active video balun allows a color transmission distance up to 9,180 feet. These distances are for 16AWG UTP cable. Color video transmission distances will be shorter.
- 19” Rack mountable, 1 RU (1.75” High)
- 16 Integrated video receivers
- Alternative to fiber or coaxial based systems
- Active device
- Fast, easy installation, saving time and money
- Saves money on the cost of coaxial cables
- Excellent video quality ov er long transmission ranges
- Manual image adjustment for picture brightness sharpness and contrast
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Securitytronix ST-CCTV-VBAC16 16 Input Active UTP Video Receiver (ST-CCTV-VBAC16)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!