Solid Signal > Security and Surveillance > Security System Accessories > Securitytronix ST-CCTV-VBAC8
Securitytronix ST-CCTV-VBAC8 8 Input Active UTP Video Receiver (ST-CCTV-VBAC8)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The ST-CCTV-VBAC8 is an 8-channel active video receiver that receives a balanced signal over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable and converts it to an unbalanced signal for a display device (e.g., monitor). Eight channels of video imaging simultaneously can be received over UTP cable, processed and displayed. The ST-CCTV-VBAC8 incorporates excellent crosstalk suppression and transient suppression protection. Color video transmission distances using the SecurityTronix ST-C CTV-VB passive video balun are up to 4,900 feet. Use of the SecurityTronix ST-CCTV-VBAC-TX active video balun allows a color transmission distance up
to 7,850 feet. These distances are for 16AWG UTP cable.
- 19” Rack mountable, 1 RU (1.75” High)
- 8 Integrated video receivers
- Alternative to fiber or coaxial based systems
- Active device
- Fast, easy installation, saving time and money
- Saves money on the cost of coaxial cables
- Excellent video quality ov er long transmission ranges
- Manual image adjustment for picture brightness sharpness and contrast
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Securitytronix ST-CCTV-VBAC8 8 Input Active UTP Video Receiver (ST-CCTV-VBAC8)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!