Solid Signal > Video Surveillance > Digital Video Recorders
1080p real time viewing, 720p recording, The
HD-COAXINATOR series is priced like analog and delivers HD resolutions like IP, but without video latency or other difficulties found when dealing with IP based systems. The HD-CVI technology used in the SecurityTronix HD-COAXINATOR provides resolution, color depth, and image recognition that analog cameras are incapable of matching.
- Supports HD-CVI / Analog / IP Video input
- H.264 dual-stream video compression
- All channel 720p @ 30fps or 1080p @ 15fps
- HDMI/VGA simultaneous video output
- ONVIF Version 2.4
- Supports 1 SATA HDD up to 4TB, 2 USB2.0
- 3D intelligent positioning with SecurityTronix PTZ dome camera
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(Windows and Mac), iPhone, Android
- 16 channel synchronous real-time playback
- 16 channel GRID interface
- 16 channel smart search
specifically designed to work with HD-COAXINATOR cameras. This series allows for stress-free installs by utilizing the same coaxial cable, connectors, and power plugs as a traditional analog CCTV system. Integrators can easily upgrade existing systems from analog to HD by simply replacing the old DVR and analog cameras with the HD-COAXINATOR™ cameras and CVR digital video recorder. Installers can quickly install new HD systems without the need for IP wiring or the complexity involved in setting up a network. Other more expensive HD over coax products on the market today have a limited transmission distance. The HD-COAXINATOR™ overcomes this limitation using new breakthrough technology to extend signal transmission distance, with virtually no deterioration in picture quality.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for SecurityTronix Sixteen Channel HD-COAXINATOR Digital Video Recorder (ST-HD-CVR16A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!