Solid Signal > Video Surveillance > Dome Cameras
The ST-HD-D2812M-2MP is a high-definition varifocal camera designed around a 1/2.8” Color 2 megapixel CMOS, 2 IR LEDs providing infrared capability up to 98 feet, and a 2.8mm – 12mm motorized zoom lens. The ability to send HD video over coaxial cable makes the ST-HD-D2812M-2MP a cost effective high-definition surveillance solution for any budget.
- HD Video Quality Over Coaxial Cable
- 1/2.8” 2 CMOS Sensor
- 2 Megapixel, 1080p Resolution
- 2.8 - 12.0mm Motorized Lens
- 2 IR LEDs, 98’ IR Range
- 2D/3D Noise Reduction (2DNR/3DNR)
- 25/30@1080P, 25/30/50/60fps@720P
- High speed, long distance real-time transmission
- HD and standard definition switchable
- OSD Menu, control over coaxial cable
- Day/Night (ICR), AWB, AGC, BLC
- IP66 Rated Housing
- 2 Year Warranty
The HD-COAXINATOR series utilizes the same coaxial cable, connectors, and power plugs as a traditional analog CCTV system. The series is priced like analog and delivers resolution like IP, but without video latency or other difficulties found when dealing with IP based systems. Integrators can easily upgrade existing systems from analog to HD by simply replacing the old DVR and analog cameras with HD-COAXINATOR cameras and CVR digital video recorder.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for SecrurityTronix HD Varifocal Dome Camera With Motorized Lens (ST-HD-D2812M-2MP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!