Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Satellite Splitters and Taps > Pico Digital SUB-CATV
Separates and isolates Sub-Band (5-48 MHz) from CATV/UHF/VHF (54-1000 MHz) signals providing for clean insertion into modulators and data translators. Filters and mixes sub-band and CATV/UHF/VHF signals to single output reducing reverse path ingress.
- Separates and isolates sub-band (5~42MHz) from CATV/UHF/ VHF (54~1000MHz) signals! providing for clean insertion into modulators and data translators
- Filters and mixes sub-band and CATV/UHF/ VHF signals to single output, reducing reverse path ingress
- Used as amplifier sub-band bypass enabling cost-effective reverse path upgrade, converting unidirectional amplifiers to bi-directional
- Analog and digital signal compatible
- Prevents VHF/UHF ingress into return path channels
- Min rejection 50dB/Sub
- Sub-band power passive for remote powering applications
- Zinc diecast housing
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pico Digital Return Path Separator-Combiner (SUB-CATV)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!