Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > USB Cables
The cable connects to your desktop or laptop computer through USB 2.0, and is compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, providing a conveniently portable video capture solution that''s more than suitable for use with laptops and desktop computers alike.
- Works with Mac or Windows computers
- Choose from MPEG-1, MPEG-2, or MPEG-4 video encoding
- Features TWAIN support for use with various software titles
- Supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video capture
- Up to 30 fps analog video capture capability at maximum resolution of 720x480 (NTSC) / 720x576(PAL)
- Plug and Play device installation, requires no power adapter
- Snapshot function allows you to capture still images from video
- Small and lightweight design offers convenient portability for on-the-go applications
An easy-to-use device for recording analog video to your computer from external sources, such as a VCR or camcorder the SVID2USB23 offers the perfect solution for Betamax or VHS video capture, with real-time MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4 encoding, as well as TWAIN support, to ensure compatibility with a wide range of systems and software.
This analog video capture cable supports a broad range of operating systems, delivering seamless analog video capture for Mac® computers (OS 10.X), and Windows PCs (Windows 7, Windows 2000/XP(32/64-bit)/Vista (32/64-bit)).
Backed by a StarTech's 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for StarTech S-Video/Composite to USB Video Capture Cable with TWAIN and Mac Support (SVID2USB23)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!