Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > USB Cables
This 5-foot USB to Parallel adapter allows you to connect your parallel printer to a USB port on your computer. The parallel end fits directly into the centronics connecter on your printer (36-pin). This adapter will not work with your all-in-one printer.
- Plugs into a USB port on your computer
- Connects to the parallel port on your printer
- Full Plug & Play compatibility
- Draws its power from the USB connection -- a power adapter is not required.
- Works with standard Windows printer drivers
- Supported printers include inkjet and laser printers from HP, Lexmark, Epson, and Canon and all other compatible clones.
- At least one available USB port
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98SE
- Mac OS X
- Uses built-in drivers for Windows ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 and Mac OS X
- Driver included below for Win98SE
- USB to Parallel does not support multi-function, all-in-one printers, or
- other parallel devices such as scanners, Zip drives etc.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sewell USB to Parallel Adapter - 5ft (K200V1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!