Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Sewell Direct SW-22418
This BNC to VGA converter is perfect for security professionals and other applications for composite video signal to VGA signal conversion. What sets it apart from most versions is the scaling function. This can scale BNC and S-Video video sources to a resolution of 1280x1024.
- Composite Video Input Interface: BNC (The model with RCA interface is: SW-22291)
- Inputs: 1 X Composite video, 1 X S-Video and 1 X VGA
- Output: 1 X VGA
- Switch between the three inputs to output any one of them to VGA
- The VGA input is passed through to the VGA output without any processing
- Both PAL and NTSC are supported
- Supports wide-screen LCD to cater for wider applications
- VGA Resolution: 800X600 60HZ, 800X600 75HZ, 1024X768
- 60HZ, 1280X720
- 60HZ, 1280X1024 60HZ, 1680X1050 60 HZ
- Lightness, hue, contrast, saturation, color, etc. adjustable via button and auto-store when power off
This adapter converts a composite signal which is a typical video signal for standard resolutions and usually uses a yellow RCA designation on most consumer products and a BNC connector on commercial/industrial applications. The BNC connector (like the one on this unit) is often preferred in commercial/industrial situations because of its locking mechanism. The output signal on this unit is VGA, which is a typical computer monitor connection.
This device also features VGA pass through, which allows you to use this device with a VGA source as well--even when there aren't BNC connections detected.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sewell BNC to VGA Video Converter (SW-22418)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!