Home > Data & Networking > Power Supplies > Sewell Direct SW-23138
PoE (Power over Ethernet) technology is increasingly being used in many network equipments such as: IP phone, Access Points, Network Hubs, Network Cameras, and many other types of equipment. A new and easy to use tool for professional network administrators and installers in identifying the existence of PoE in a matter of a second!
- Check the existence of PoE in a second
- Identifies the type of PSE, whether the PoE voltage is detected on the pair 12-36 (EndSpan), or on the 45-78 (Midspan).
- Compliant with IEEE802.3af standard.
- Compact design, easy to plug and read.
- The POEfinder is designed with both jack and plug, so no extra cable is needed.
- Easy to read with indicators on both sides.
- Indicators: Two LEDs indicate the PoE voltage (48V) is detected on pair 12-36, or 45-78
- Connectors: 8 Pin modular jack and plug.
- Voltage detected: IEEE802.3af standard, and unsolicited voltage > 24 VDC on pair 12-36, or 45-78
- Voltage protection: 63VDC
You simply connect the PoEfinder to an active network and the PoEfinder will “light up” when it detects the voltage from the existing network. It will identify the type of PSE(power sourcing equipment) simultaneously.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sewell POEfinder - Power Over Ethernet Status Finder (SW-23138)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!