Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Sewell Direct SW-28720
This converter helps you to put any composite video signal on a VGA monitor. Composite video typically comes through a yellow RCA port. For example, if you want to hook your Wii or any console with RCA ports up to a monitor with a VGA port, you'll need this converter. The VGA loop through allows you to connect your computer to your monitor so you can still use the VGA monitor with the computer when you are not using the RCA ports.
- 1 channel video input, 1 channel S-video input, 1 channel VGA signal input, 1 channel VGA signal output
- DC-5V outside power supply
- Supports signal: VIDEO, S-VIDEO,CVBS,VGA
- Support system : PAL/NTSC
- Output Resolution: 800×600@60HZ, 800×600@ 75HZ, 1024×768 @ 60HZ, 1280×1024 @ 60Hz
- Can adjust brightness, contrast color saturation etc parameter.
- Save current work state when the power cut
- Caption prompt in work state
- 1 x Composite to VGA converter
- 1 x 6 foot Yellow Composite cable
- 1 x wall power adapter
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sewell Composite RCA to VGA Converter w/ VGA Loop Through (SW-28720)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!