Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > USB > Sewell Direct SW-29416
Input or Output MIDI signal to your desktop or laptop computer with this handy USB MIDI adapter. This USB to MIDI Connector is fully powered by the USB connection, which means it doesn't need a bulky external power cord to function. The USB to MIDI adapter connects via a USB port and features a 1 In and 1 Out MIDI interface 16 MIDI input channels and 16 MIDI output channels. This device allows you to connect a keyboard or MIDI controller to a computer instantly with plug and play connectivity.
Use software based Synthesizers with a MIDI capable keyboard for a more cost effective and customizable solution than a hardware based sythesizer. The compact design and USB power make it the perfect traveling companion with a laptop, for musicians and hobbyists alike.
- Supports: Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32 bit only) and Mac OS X
- Turn your PC into a music studio by connecting a music keyboard to your computer with the USB MIDI cable
- Easy to install with built-in driver; USB powered, no AC adapter needed
- 1 in + 1 out MIDI interface; 16 MIDI input channels & 16 MIDI output channels
- LED power indicator; MIDI in & out signal indicator; Supports: Windows Vista/XP and Mac OS X
- Cable length: 6 feet
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sewell USB to MIDI (SW-29416)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!