Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > VGA
The v-Link is a CAT5 balun with VGA and stereo audio, it will extend your signal up to 1000 ft. The sender unit will split your signal (allowing you to have the VGA and audio right at the source) and use any CAT5e or CAT6 cable to extend the signal to the receiver unit.
- Digital Signage
- Security purposes, where the viewing display is located away from the source
- Anywhere that would be environmentally harsh on your computer equipment, but a display could be mounted, ie. A boat, Outdoors, Childrens Playroom, etc
- Any situation where you need to run the wire through your walls/flooring/ceiling. Cat5 is easier to run (not to mention Much less expensive) than a big VGA cable.
- Great for Projectors in a home scenario or professional/educational setting.
- This VGA extender with audio is perfect for anytime you need to have your audio and video a significant distance away from the source.
- Extend VGA Video and Stereo audio 1000 ft over one UTP Cat5e/6 cable
- Adjustable gain and peak to use with different lengths of ethernet cable: Gain adjusts brightness, Peak adjusts the Skew
- Supports Resoultions up to 1920x1200
- Output Locally and remote over the Ethernet cable
- Works with any display that will accept VGA ie. HDTV, Projectors, Monitor, Flat Panels
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sewell v-Link VGA over Cat5 Extender with Audio - 1000ft (SW-29619)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!