Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > Audio Interconnect
These Silverback banana plugs have the quality you’ve come to expect from Sewell, including gold plated connectors, a heavy duty, but light casing, and a tight cable-screw design. What sets these banana plugs apart is the unique dual-screw lock design. This connection will secure your cable more than a single-screw or open-screw design. Dual-screw connectivity provides a secure connection, durability, and the most crisp and clear signal possible with more signal transmission through contact. Our best banana plug yet!
- 24K gold plating on the connectors for a lifetime of use with a crystal clear signal
- Pure copper connectors are at the core of this banana plug to allow perfect signal pass-through
- Double screws, when properly fastened, are said to be as effective as soldering, but with much less hassle
- The casing unscrews over the tip, so you don’t have to worry about keeping it on the cable when installing. For a hassle-free solution
- Accepts wire size up to 4mm
Today, many electronics use the banana plug interface, also known as
binding post (referring to this connection in its female form). This
female binding post connection that accepts this banana plug is found on
virtually all audio/video receivers, speaker wall plates, and more.
Banana plugs offer an alternative to inserting a bare speaker wire
into your equipment. Often a bare speaker connection is not as reliable
as a guaranteed banana plug connection. Wires tend to get pulled out
or frizzy after time passes. Banana plugs require only one install,
giving you a permanent and robust connector at the end of your speaker
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sewell Silverback 24K Gold Connector Banana Plugs - 6 Pair (SW-29751)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!