Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > VGA
Convert any VGA signal with audio to HDMI with the Sewell Hammerhead (HDMI cable sold separately). This innovative new product is the smallest VGA to HDMI converter on the market. Don’t be fooled by the small size of the Sewell Hammerhead. This product packs a heavy punch, converting VGA to full 1080p resolution.
The Hammerhead requires no additional power for standard definition displays and includes an optional power supply for high definition. The Hammerhead allows users to connect any computer that outputs VGA to any HDMI TV or display. With so much free content online to watch these days, you can now get it from your computer to your big screen HDMI TV with this simple converter.
- 1 x VGA input, 1 x VGA output (VGA loop-through)
- 1 x Composite Out (yellow RCA)
- 1 x Stereo Audio Out (red and white RCA)
- 1 x S-Video out
- 1 x DC 5V port
- Input VGA Resolution 640x480 @ 60/ 72/ 75/ 85Hz , 800x600 @ 60/ 75Hz, 1024x768 @ 60/ 75Hz
- Output VGA at the same resolution
- Can display on computer monitor and TV simultaneously
- Multi-system Support: NTSC (North America, taiwan), NTSC-EIAJ (Japan), PAL (Europe, China), PAL-M(Brazil), PAL-N(Uruguay ,Paraguay) etc
- Dip switch included to change NTSC/PAL formats (default setting is NTSC - North America)
- Adjustable overscanning/ underscanning
- Highly portable.
- Lightweight, small and easy to carry
Sewell's PC to TV converter allows you to view content from your computer on your television.
PC to TV Converter Diagram
How This Works Using the Sewell PC to TV converter is easy and simple with zero software to install. The converter features an all-in-one cable that breaks out into the three cables you'll need to connect to your computer: a VGA cable, a 3.5mm stereo audio cable (aka 1/8" stereo audio or mini stereo jack), and a USB cable (just to power the converter). The all-in-one PC-side cable reduces cable clutter immensely.
Once the VGA, 3.5mm audio, and USB is connected, you'll just need to connect the red, white, and yellow (right/left audio and composite video respectively) ports to your TV with the provided cables. This unit also supports S-Video output to the TV (optional).
The PC to TV has built-in button controls to adjust the video and also to zoom in if desired.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sewell Hammerhead 1080p VGA to HDMI Converter (HDMI-VGA-29831)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!