Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > DVI Supplies > Sewell Direct SW-29870
The dv-Link is a CAT5 balun which extends DVI. It can extend your signal up to 164 ft. Plug in your DVI cable, and the powered Sender unit will plug right into any Cat5 and extend the video signal over 150 ft into a powered Receiver unit. Enjoy your video anywhere.
- Great for Projectors in a home scenario or professional/educational setting.
- This DVI is perfect for anytime you need to have your video a significant distance away from the source.
- Extend DVI Video 50 Meters over one UTP Cat5e/6 cable
- Works with any display that will accept DVI ie. HDTV, Projectors, Monitor, Flat Panels
- One pair as a full functional module, no need of setting.
- One piece of CAT5e/6 cable can substitute DVI cable to achieve long distance transmission
- Follow the standard of IEEE-568B
- Transmission can be up to 50 meters for 1080p using UTP cable with cross stand inside
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplification, and users do not need to worry about length of cable
- Supports highest video resolution currently 1080p
- Supports 8bit per channel (24bit all channel) deep color.
Product Reviews for Sewell DV-Link DVI Extender Over CAT5 - 50m (SW-29870)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!