Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Cat-5 Cables > Sewell Direct SW-29871
This enhanced SolidRun Cat-5 cable from Sewell comes in its own spool box and is connector free, giving the user the freedom to customize the length, wiring, and application. It is 1000 feet long and is marked at every foot (marked 0001 - 1000 at each foot). Wire the cable as either a patch or a crossover cable, use it for Ethernet or any other data transfer applications.
- 1000 ft of unshielded UTP Cat-5e CCA cable
- Spool box provides easy deployment
- Connector free for full customization
- Can be wired for patch or crossover
- BASE1000-T compliant (gigabit ready)
- Solid Wire for easy punch down and termination
- Blue Color
- 24 AWG
- CMR Rated Jacket
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sewell SolidRun Cat5e Bulk Cable UTP/CMR Pull Box - Blue - 1000ft (SW-29871)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!